schrizto

10+ Year Member
May 14, 2008
puh puh pitt
Status
Pre-Medical
I have the same question... sometimes I see users with orange or red colored usernames and I wonder what it means. My first guess is that it means the user is close to being banned, but wouldn't having a different color other than blue be special and be more of a reward?

D

DRIN

and also, why is it that some people are "banned for trolling" and others are only "banned" ??

redlight

Senior Member :D
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2008
USA
Status
Pre-Medical
i want answers.:confused:
i guess the mods dont feel like answering. you'd think someone would have at least dropped a link to some answers by now.

nick_carraway

10+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2007
Status
Resident [Any Field]
More humiliating? Other than that I have no clue.
I was told that new users with few posts are typically banned immediately, whereas more frequent users are warned or put on probation first.

adeline

idk my bff ***?
Jul 24, 2009
Status
banned is being racist/harassing/etc
banned for trolling is for trolling.

red/orange is STOP! light colour.

armybound

urologist.
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2007
Uranus
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I have the same question... sometimes I see users with orange or red colored usernames and I wonder what it means. My first guess is that it means the user is close to being banned, but wouldn't having a different color other than blue be special and be more of a reward?
either way, it makes them stand out

and yes, it means they're close to being banned and are having some posting privileges temporarily taken away.

regarding banned vs banned for trolling, it depends what buttons we click on when we ban them.

Samus Aran

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Apr 10, 2003
mushytown in rooville
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
woah ive been mia from sdn for a while and that's the first time ive seen an "nc pa" icon. what's it for?

Myuu

例えば、貴方の名前を忘れてしまうとか。 。。
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 28, 2007
Hanging with Darmok and Jalad. In Lothlorien.
Status
you have great taste :cool: depakote made my avatar for me, which i think looks so awesome it brought a tear to my eye
It is rather precious.:D:thumbup: