Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

What is Temple's WESTERN PA CLINICAL CAMPUS

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Liel, Sep 26, 2002.

1. Liel

Liel Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

What is Temple's WESTERN PA CLINICAL CAMPUS, what kind of program is it? I tried looking on the website but I can't find it.

Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ussdfiant

Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
  4. doctor girl

doctor girl Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Temple is pretty impressive. Here's my question. It sounds like the students doing that don't have to travel to Philadelphia for meetings or for whatever.

"serve as clinical campuses where students may complete the entire third and fourth years of the curriculum. These affiliates have on-site a TUSM Associate Dean who is responsible for the day-to-day implementation of the Medical School?s programs at that site. All other affiliated institutions have students assigned to them on a rotating basis and relate directly to the School?s administration rather than through an on-site Temple dean. "

Is that true? That would be a pain to live in western PA and then have to drive six hours to go to a meeting or class or test site at the beginning or end of every rotation.