What is the "Best Of" Examkrackers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedmind

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can a few people list the "Best" of all the Examkrackers series?

I see they have a complete study guide for around $130....why don't people just buy this instead of all the individual books for Bio, Verbal, PS..etc.?

Members don't see this ad.

A lot of people buy the whole set. Don't know what you mean. They're all the same books whether you get them individually or in the complete study package. Perhaps people get individual books because they think it would be useful to shore up a particular weak subject.

Does anyone have the EK complete study guide (with all the manuals) in stock? I see that nobody has any sets in stock currently, not even the EK website.

Are the EK manuals CBT based?

EK is not CBT based in the way where the only diference is now you take the test on a computer and not paper. Its not that big of a deal. As for EK stuff, you can check our classifieds section. There are quite a few people selling EK stuff, including myself. Many people just took the MCAT and are willing to sell their stuff at a discounted price as well.

:luck: