What is the best route to get into Medical School?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It is, that is why I will eventually be an MD from a U.S. medical school. :love:

I'm going to guess, based on reading your posts in this thread, that no, you won't be an MD from a U.S. medical school. But best of luck though. And who ever said earlier that the MCAT would be the one doing the nailing, classic. TPM has done nothing but try to offer good-faith advice to you, and all you've done is replied with insults. I can't believe that they're still attempting to help you, of which you are in gross need. But you seem to have it all figured out. Go forth, destroy those pre-reqs and nail that MCAT. I will sit here and hold my breath, waiting on you to post tales of your many successes.

Members don't see this ad.

What did you get on your MCATs?

Anyways 10 years from now I will be doing residency in MD and you will just be a DO. Face the reality of life.

The average gpa at my DO school is 3.7, mcat: 28. Your gpa: 2.3. Anyway I was just wondering what makes you better than a DO? The DO average is a little below the MD average. You are way below average for a clown college. just a DO, really. 10 yrs from now you'll be just a janitor. heres some advice for you: use the rough side of the sponge for coffee stains.

The average gpa at my DO school is 3.7, mcat: 28. Your gpa: 2.3. Anyway I was just wondering what makes you better than a DO? The DO average is a little below the MD average. You are way below average for a clown college. just a DO, really. 10 yrs from now you'll be just a janitor. heres some advice for you: use the rough side of the sponge for coffee stains.

okie dokie. Mr. DO aka second rate doctor. :laugh:

P.S. how does it feel not being able to crack 30 on the MCATs. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
okie dokie. Mr. DO aka second rate doctor. :laugh:

P.S. how does it feel not being able to crack 30 on the MCATs. :laugh:

Okie dokie Mr. janitor aka second rate Mexican.
P.S how does it feel spending 200k and 10 years and ending up being a janitor?

Honestly if you aren't a troll then I'm very sorry for you. Anyways excuse me while I go talk to some DO anesthesiologists making 10x your future salary about how they are second rate doctors. You're still welcome to try to go to 4chan. I'm sure they can still do something.

Okie dokie Mr. janitor aka second rate Mexican.
P.S how does it feel spending 200k and 10 years and ending up being a janitor?

Honestly if you aren't a troll then I'm very sorry for you. Anyways excuse me while I go talk to some DO anesthesiologists making 10x your future salary about how they are second rate doctors. You're still welcome to try to go to 4chan. I'm sure they can still do something.

i-am-god.jpg