What is the best way to get dental-related research experience as a post-graduate?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aquadent

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
As someone who has already completed undergrad and does not live within driving distance of a dental school, I'm not sure how I can get involved in dental-related research during my gap year. Especially with social distancing limiting opportunities for dental experience, I'm wondering how I can reach out and contribute to ongoing research projects in a mostly remote faculty.

Members don't see this ad.

As someone who has already completed undergrad and does not live within driving distance of a dental school, I'm not sure how I can get involved in dental-related research during my gap year. Especially with social distancing limiting opportunities for dental experience, I'm wondering how I can reach out and contribute to ongoing research projects in a mostly remote faculty.
You could try emailing PI's at the local dental school in your area. That's what I did to land my first research experience in undergrad

xoxo

Reactions: 1 user