shaun009

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 4, 2006
Status
This topic has been discussed previously. Please, do a search.

tellsarah

10+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2008
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
The question is not "what is the easiest school to get into" but what schools accept students with "my" similar stats.

medicalCPA

Actually, it's medicalCPA, PhD now
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Mar 26, 2007
NYC, Baby!
Status
Medical Student

Andromeda7

10+ Year Member
Mar 21, 2008
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
The question is not "what is the easiest school to get into" but what schools accept students with "my" similar stats.
tellsarah's got it.

A person might be a "shoo-in" at one school, but rejected without even getting an interview at another. You'll have to research to see what each school wants and find out which one seems to be the best fit for you.

If you're looking for which school has students with the lowest GPAs and PCAT scores, search to find a thread with those stats - I've seen several. But keep in mind that while the average GPA at a certain school might be low, students there might have something else that makes up for it.

?
10+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2008
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
If people ask, "what's the hardest Pharm to get in to?" I bet most people will reply UCSF? :D

You reverse the question and you'll get verbally abused, maybe a death threat or get banned.LOL

just kidding:laugh:

RdRaider

10+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2008
Texas
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I would probably say the current University you attend, if it has a Pharmacy school of course.

UT = UT at Austin
Texas Tech = TTUHSC
Texas A&M = A&M at Kingsville
etc.