What is the layout of DAT Destroyer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Imazergling

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
so I noticed DAT Destroyer has like ~300 questions per subject. are there questions in a particular order or are they supposed to emulate the actual thing? So if I did the first 30 questions of orgo out of those 300 questions, would that represent all the materials covered on the test? And then do another 30 questions some other time etc.

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to approach Destoryer

Members don't see this ad.

so I noticed DAT Destroyer has like ~300 questions per subject. are there questions in a particular order or are they supposed to emulate the actual thing? So if I did the first 30 questions of orgo out of those 300 questions, would that represent all the materials covered on the test? And then do another 30 questions some other time etc.

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to approach Destoryer

As far as I know, the Destroyer questions are scattered. Occasionally you get a few questions of the same subject bundled up, but most of the time they're just all over the place.

From what I have seen, the questions are randomly scattered. I am assuming, in order to stimulate the real DAT.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk