what is the lowest MCAT score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

janjanbureh

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys am just curious about the lowest MCAT score. i think 17 but not sure..i need a help guys pls. any input.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
No..i never taken MCAT b4...however i want to score more than 24..what is the best strategy?

No..i never taken MCAT b4...however i want to score more than 24..what is the best strategy?

Almost anyone can score over 24 if he studies, so don't worry. My first practice test was 22. I think 25 is doable with a month of studying; however,that is DEFINITELY not enough for med school.

Lowest possible...3J (probably just as a rare/difficult as a 45T).

Getting over a 24 should be too bad. That's an average of 8. If you are a science major, you should aim for at least 10s...and the same for verbal.

Oh yeah..i am not good at Organic Chemistry and Physic...i am thinking of going to DO schools..so i am not aiming for 32 score. However i am good at Biology bcus dats what i got my degree in...i am presently doing my Master in Biology too.

Unless you have a great science GPA, I'd still try for 9s or 10s on the MCAT. Just because DO schools have lower standards for GPA or MCAT scores, it doesn't mean that they have lower standards for GPA AND MCAT scores.

You could get into schools like LECOM or KCUMB with a 25+ and a 3.1+ science GPA, so long as you have decent ECs.

But, if you're hoping for PCOM or DMU, you might want at least 27+ with the same GPA.

Lowest possible...3J (probably just as a rare/difficult as a 45T).

Getting over a 24 should be too bad. That's an average of 8. If you are a science major, you should aim for at least 10s...and the same for verbal.

A randomly pecking chicken should be able to beat that!

If a randomly pecking chicken can get 8s on all sections then 10s wouldnt be very hard at all.

I don't think you have to worry about scoring a 32.

Oh yeah..i am not good at Organic Chemistry and Physic...i am thinking of going to DO schools..so i am not aiming for 32 score. However i am good at Biology bcus dats what i got my degree in...i am presently doing my Master in Biology too.

If a randomly pecking chicken can get 8s on all sections then 10s wouldnt be very hard at all.
I think he means a randomly pecking chicken could get higher than 3J on the MCAT.

I think that's like knowing the right answer and intentionally not choosing it... or maybe leaving sections blank? Someone who ends wanting to void but forgeting and leaves?