What is the starting salary for a pediatric dentist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drindia

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what would be the starting salary for a pediatric dentist for:
1) Working in private office in cities like New York
2) Working in private office in remote states like Wisconsin or Vermont
3) Working at FQHC in urban places
4) Working at FQHC in rural places

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’ve done a couple pedo cases with the residents, and whatever it is, it’s not enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Can anyone tell me what would be the starting salary of being a successful dentist:
There... fixed it for you.

It’s like the movie Matrix. When Neo didn’t believe in himself until he met Morpheus.

Time to reach out to successful (hard working) and willing to share dentists. The secrets to financial freedom should start at asking the bigger picture questions.

Reactions: 1 user
I’ve done a couple pedo cases with the residents, and whatever it is, it’s not enough.
Hahaha!

This makes me laugh because my husband and I both general dentists. We own a practice together, but he ended up not liking dentistry. He works sporadically, and is mostly a stay at home dad.

Anyway, I decided it was my dream to sell our (profitable) practice and do a peds residency, with the goal of treating SHCN patients post residency. My husband supports me, even though he thinks I’m out of my mind for wanting to work exclusively with kids.

Your posts made him lol. :)

Reactions: 3 users