What is your dream school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Mayo, Stanford, Harvard, Hopkins. Pitt, Yale, UCSF, Columbia are close seconds.

Members don't see this ad.

a school that gives me enough money to attend so that i don't have to take out 200,000 dollar loans. That will be my favorite and the school for me.

University of Chicago, Pritzker
UCLA
UCR

Members don't see this ad :)
My 4 top choices are the awesome ones in Manhattan. Mt. Sinai, Cornell, Columbia, and NYU.
Same :love:

I'd rather take Columbia, though, than Cornell.

Mayo, Stanford, Harvard, Hopkins. Pitt, Yale, UCSF, Columbia are close seconds.

You'll most likely get into at least one of them. I expect great things from you. :D

Harvard is just....omg. If I can even become competitive to apply for that, that would be awesome.

You'll most likely get into at least one of them. I expect great things from you. :D

Harvard is just....omg. If I can even become competitive to apply for that, that would be awesome.

Haha! Talk about pressure!! Thank you for the vote of confidence though -- that'd be so amazing! :love:

University of Michigan, JHU, or Mayo

Top 4 is Stanford, Mayo, NYU, University of Rochester. Practically any med school within the tristate area or in california.

ITT: premeds who forgot what it feels like to have a dream... (no mlk jr)

You guys know you don't always have to give an SDN-correct response, right? It's okay to have a top choice(s).

Members don't see this ad :)
Mayo! People do dream of living in Rochester:)

UC Davis
western University of Health Sciences
Washington State University
Oregon State University

For vet school, no specific order and I love them all.

Pittsburgh or Case Western :love:

tumblr_lx5fwjATo61qmijb2o1_500.gif

UCLA
USC
UCSD
Anyplace outside of the "great" state of Illinois

But in all honestly, any school would be nice :)

Would go to Yale in a heart beat. But I am more than happy to get into any school lol

Harvard, Vanderbilt, UVA, GW, VCU

Fantasy to hopeful

If any of these accept me, I'd gladly go:

Howard University
Georgetown University
UMaryland
Johns Hopkins University (MD)

University of Virginia
Virginia Commonwealth University

SUNY Downstate
NYU
Columbia University (NY)

Harvard University (MA)
Yale University (CT)
University of Massachusetts—Worcester

University of Pennsylvania (Perelman)
University of Pittsburgh

University of North Carolina—Chapel Hill
Duke University (NC)

University of Chicago (Pritzker)
University of Michigan—Ann Arbor

My state's school. I suppose I could hold a little hope for Mayo too -- the scholarship factor would be nice too ;)

University of Washington, but I'm a resident of the opposite side of the country, so I won't hold my breath.

Mayo is the dream but state school is the goal.

Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine

Even if they just gave me an interview I would be happy. Been my dream school for a while.

UC Davis
western University of Health Sciences
Washington State University
Oregon State University

For vet school, no specific order and I love them all.

If you were referring to medical schools, i'd probably disown you for putting this school on your list

The cheapest U.S. medical school. The school that gives me scholarships. I just want to graduate owing less than $100k, is that too much to ask?

University of Colorado - Boulder...... You can't beat the mountain lifestyle! :whistle:

University of Colorado - Boulder...... You can't beat the mountain lifestyle! :whistle:

Boulder doesn't have a med school. That said, UC-Denver and RVU aren't too far of a drive :)

& I agree on the mountain lifestyle :whistle:

Loyola :) The Loyola thread makes the people there sound so friendly, tight, and laid back, and it's 30 minutes away from my house!

1. MAYO
2. University of Michigan
3. Ohio State (...I actually cannot believe myself for listing these two right next to each other)
4. Rochester
5. A state school that is very close and just a realistic dream school that I think I'd be all around pleased with

Mayo! People do dream of living in Rochester:)

Nobody dreams of living in Rochester.

Mayo and the state are investing billions into it and the Hospital so there will definitely be an upward rise for this city.

I live in NY so i'm planning to get accepted into ANY school in NY

Pritzker!!

(p.s. submitting my app next week so if anyone wants to let me know how I can become competitive at U of Chicago in the next 8 days that'd be swell ha)

The UW's, especially the one on the left coast, Mayo, and pretty much anywhere that is in to giving out scholarships and isn't in a terrible location ;)