What is your dream school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Finals are around the corner. Lets remind ourselves what we are working hard for. What are y'alls dream medical school or schools and why? :thumbup:

Alpert Medical School (Brown)

Members don't see this ad.

lol for me it's okay.

Oh man, I'm originally from Los Angeles,CA the worst traffic ever day and night it's there. :thumbdown:

Traffic really lightens up at nighttime in Houston, so I guess it beats LA traffic. I don't mind driving here at night at all. I wish I could do all of my driving at night.

Members don't see this ad :)
Perhaps...pretty good at figuring out abbreviations usually, though.

Oh was that supposed to be "fifty"? I saw the quote but didn't understand the response.

Ohhhhhh...now that comment makes sense (thanks for the clarification). Smh at it...I'm getting the feeling that most people in this forum are male.

Shaking my head...must be a twitter/tumblr abbreviation.

Smh - shaking my head

So many new ones....

In whales they use PMSL instead of LOL and in France they use MDR

Shaking my head...must be a twitter/tumblr abbreviation.

Yeah I already knew that. Just couldn't resist making the twist (which you guys fell for :smuggrin::smuggrin:).

Anyways, back to the main topic. Personally I don't like schools with in-state biases (so most of California and Florida are out). So, any school that is OOS-friendly and is of my interests = best school.

really wanted to go to mount sinai. mit for undergrad
What is all the buzz about this school Mount Sinai? I hear a lot of people want to go there, I'm not hating, just curious.

What is all the buzz about this school Mount Sinai? I hear a lot of people want to go there, I'm not hating, just curious.

NYC, can take exams at home on your own time, as of recently has rapidly moved up the rankings, not afraid to make audacious attempts to try to improve medical education (one example: flexmed program)

NYC, can take exams at home on your own time, as of recently has rapidly moved up the rankings, not afraid to make audacious attempts to try to improve medical education (one example: flexmed program)
Is it a pass and fail school? How could I know which medical schools are pass/fail?

Is it a pass and fail school? How could I know which medical schools are pass/fail?

As far as I know, it's true pass/fail for the first two years. To figure it out, I'd first look at the schools' websites. To learn whether or not a school has a true pass/fail scheme, you'd probably have to ask current students.

As far as I know, it's true pass/fail for the first two years. To figure it out, I'd first look at the schools' websites. To learn whether or not a school has a true pass/fail scheme, you'd probably have to ask current students.
Alright, thanks for the info.