What is your favorite sport, premeds?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
MiesVanDerMom said:
to watch: curling

to play: badminton

jackie and i are starting up a badminton league when we start at pitt med next year :thumbup:

Hell yeah we are. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

jackieMD2007 said:
NICE! *high five* :laugh:
High 5 back! Jackie, why is your username in bold? I wanna be cool, too.

Not a lot of golfers here...weird. So when do we all learn to play? :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
chewsnuffles said:
Play: soccer
Watch: american football, and soccer, and sometimes rugby... its a laugh

Naaaah, rugby is fun to watch! At least the game keeps going without 3 minute breaks every 1 minute. 40 minute halves mean 40 minute halves! :)

To watch on TV: rugby, college football, college b-ball, curling (is fun with lots of beers), and the lumberjack competitions (also fun with beers).

To watch live: Rugby, especially in the big international stadiums. Europeans are nuts for this like soccer. College football and basketball (Go Salukis!!!!). CARFU rugby, mostly because my husband plays. And, anyone playing and beating the snot out of the Cubs (ok, so like any Cubs game).

Tennis. Classy and a good sport for professionals to play.

baseball is life.

after that... football (not american football) and basketball.

Shredder said:
Tennis. Classy and a good sport for professionals to play.

Tennis is classy, but it is hard to look dignified in those short tennis skirts. I mean, you're running around and basically flashing your ass every minute. Might as well play tennis in a bikini.

I have a nasty backhand, in case anyone wants to know. :D

jackieMD2007 said:
Tennis is classy, but it is hard to look dignified in those short tennis skirts. I mean, you're running around and basically flashing your ass every minute. Might as well play tennis in a bikini.

I thought it was worse watching beach volleyball at the Olympics. I love the sport and so I watched it whenever it was on, but I thought it was a double-standard to have the women's uniforms be bikini's and the men's be knee length shorts with a shirt.

Tennis for sure. I'm an avid player.