what is your top ten list?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marakah2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
just curious how people rate the various schools they've looked at/interviewed at.

Members don't see this ad.

Top TEN? Hmm, well I've had about three interviews so far... but I have to admit that my opinions of schools did drastically change after actually meeting students and checking out the campuses. I definitely have a clear-cut favorite out of my three interviews so far, and it had started out as my third choice. Oh, but it is so dangerous to have a "first choice"... opens you up for THAT much more disappointment.

yeah, i guess you're right about not thinking about ranking stuff now.....

disregard this thread!

Members don't see this ad :)
No no, I'm sorry -- I didn't mean to imply that this wasn't a useful thread! It's just so hard for me to personally get my hopes up... no matter how many times I say "my first choice is wherever I get in" (which is technically the truth), there is always a small bit of me that still has preferences and schools I would rather go to. Admitting that I have those preferences, let alone posting them on a forum, is a li'l scary for me. Feels like I'm jinxing myself! But I'm sure others aren't nearly as bashful (read: thoroughly bummed about this process) and will post their rankings.

Right now, my number one choice is whoever accepts me. If I'm fortunate to have multiple acceptances, I'll start to actually think about it serious. But that probably won't until early to mid December, assuming my two early interviews pan out.