What Kind of Interview Does NYU Have

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skipwith

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I have my interview for NYU on tuesday and I'm freaking out. Does anyone know what kind of interview they have. Like does more then one person interview you? What do they know about you? Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated.

Also what is the supplemental application they give you at the interview look like.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I have my interview for NYU on tuesday and I'm freaking out. Does anyone know what kind of interview they have. Like does more then one person interview you? What do they know about you? Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated.

Also what is the supplemental application they give you at the interview look like.

very laid back 1st come 1st served interview. mine happened at 7.15am even though they said it starts at 8. one-on-one interview and they are pretty nice, beside two of them i heard. one is a psychologist guy and the other one is an elder Asian lady. The interviewer knew all about me. check out sdn interviews.
Supplement is nothing, just your name.

good luck. its pretty easy:luck:

Thanks. How recently did you interview and what is a typical time to hear back after interviewing?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks. How recently did you interview and what is a typical time to hear back after interviewing?

about two weeks ago, will hear back on the 1st of December:xf:

Good luck, hope you get in. I was also wondering how long your interview was and if you remember any of the specific questions.