What kind of pre-med are you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Craigslist

Meet ya in the lobby...
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm the type that shows up to exams high and studies only hours before the test. I skip 70% of classes because 10 AM is too early. Also, I roll my eyes when people ask stupid questions.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm the type that shows up to exams high and studies only hours before the test. I skip 70% of classes because 10 AM is too early. Also, I roll my eyes when people ask stupid questions.
Pretty much the same
-getting high all the time
+ being an arrogant ass
+ making fun of dumb people in the class
+ falling asleep in the MAJORITY of classes

studying hours before a test?

that is high school...

College is easier, I usually study 30 minutes before. and I come to finals in my underwear.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm the awesome kind.

Oh you guys actually study for those things? I just easily lift the answer key of the teacher's desk...yea..:p

I'm not the slacker type, but I can't stand it when people come to a 200 person lecture and expect to treat it like it's their own personal office hours. Let the professor lecture and ask him or her questions on your own time. So glad to be done with intro chem and bio. It never happened in physics b/c nobody ever went to those lectures. :laugh:

Pretty much the same
+ being an arrogant ass

This guy is awesome. I was wondering where he went.

wow, you sound like the type of people I punch in the face on a regular basis:thumbup:

Oh man, I'm so impressed by your flippant attitude and disregard for normal studying habits. You must be smarter than me.

I just make fun of everyone.

Oh man, I'm so impressed by your flippant attitude and disregard for normal studying habits. You must be smarter than me.

Someone figured me out. Now how will I be able to hide all of my pent-up teenage angst.

Members don't see this ad :)
wow, you sound like the type of people I punch in the face on a regular basis:thumbup:

Because my behavior interrupts your life in some way? Or you just want to be an e-thug because you are pussy in your day-to-day life. You know, the type that gets eyed at for looking like a bitch and the guy that gets interrupted whenever he tries to talk to a group of his friends.

Because my behavior interrupts your life in some way? Or you just want to be an e-thug because you are pussy in your day-to-day life. You know, the type that gets eyed at for looking like a bitch and the guy that gets interrupted whenever he tries to talk to a group of his friends.

Oh, the ironing!

Generally, yes. You are the type I generally tell to shut up in class/lecture and are barely helpful in any form of discussion related to the topic. But whatever makes your day. Call it e-thug or pussy (why the bolded I'll never understand).

Anywho, keep stroking your e-peen in whatever manner makes you happy. Will you next post pictures of your house and car you drive which is ultimately a 25 bedroom house and a 55AMG Benz. Next you'll ask why people be hatin' and account of stories of how hard it is to be you.

We need some entertainment other than "What are my chances". So please, don't stop at what you just posted

Generally, yes. You are the type I generally tell to shut up in class/lecture and are barely helpful in any form of discussion related to the topic. But whatever makes your day. Call it e-thug or pussy (why the bolded I'll never understand).

Anywho, keep stroking your e-peen in whatever manner makes you happy. Will you next post pictures of your house and car you drive which is ultimately a 25 bedroom house and a 55AMG Benz. Next you'll ask why people be hatin' and account of stories of how hard it is to be you.

We need some entertainment other than "What are my chances". So please, don't stop at what you just posted

How could I be the person you shut up in class...did you read my post? Umad?

Pretty much the same
+ being an arrogant ass

yeah, that was me til rehab....best thing that ever happened to me. personally, I never could have considered being a remotely decent doctor without it.

that's just me though.

yeah, that was me til rehab....best thing that ever happened to me. personally, I never could have considered being a remotely decent doctor without it.

that's just me though.

For Mary or something else?

How could I be the person you shut up in class...did you read my post? Umad?
Generally, you state what you feel is correct, but you're more or less incorrect because your memory and recollection of precise events occuring is probably nill to none. I imagine you think you were quiet and not at all disruptive when the reality....you're just as annoying there as you are here.

and no, inotmad, just enjoying a pleasant discussion.

I'm the type who studies occasionally but most often studies the morning of the exam (12 MN if I really really need to study, 3 AM if I really need to study, 4 or 5 AM if I need to study). For some reason, I cannot study at night. I'm also the type who sits up front and tries to listen and participate, but when I get bored or sleepy, I can fall asleep and the teacher won't notice. ;) :p

Generally, you state what you feel is correct, but you're more or less incorrect because your memory and recollection of precise events occuring is probably nill to none. I imagine you think you were quiet and not at all disruptive when the reality....you're just as annoying there as you are here.

and no, inotmad, just enjoying a pleasant discussion.

How do you get annoyed by that which is quiet and absent?

Also, the bolded statement is where the true irony resides.

He mad.

How do you get annoyed by that which is quiet and absent?

Also, the bolded statement is where the true irony resides.

He mad.
I'm completely lost. Did you expect me to take it seriously? This is probably one of the most pleasant conversations I have had because I pretty much made my point and you never refuted it but deflected. I like where this is going.

ALSO - note the fact that did probably didn't understand what I was getting at. Myuu did. Casual observation helps.

I'm the type that shows up to exams wearing a tutu and studies for tests while pirouetting. I skip 70% of classes because I'm too cool for them. Also, I roll my eyes when people post stupid threads.

Im the type that sits in the front row of class, asks lots of questions, spends most of my time studying, and visits teachers during office hours daily.

Im the type that sits in the front row of class, asks lots of questions, spends most of my time studying, and visits teachers during office hours daily.
I knew it! GUNNER ALERT!

He's not a gunner until he starts actively taking potshots at you. Of course now that I've said that, I suggest we all find flak jackets.:laugh:
:laugh::thumbup:

Luls you guys are so stubborn, when you are wrong, you just continue to be wrong.

If you guys hate this thread so much, why is it such a hit.

madness...

I was the type who fell asleep in some classes but was pretty active in discussion-based classes. I never went to office hours. Any class that involved writing I didn't have to try very hard to do well in, but math-based ones required effort.

Luls you guys are so stubborn, when you are wrong, you just continue to be wrong.

madness...
I told you, I'm enjoying this. Never have I seen such douche-infused posting since... well, it's been a while. I highly recommend stickying this thread for future lulz.:thumbup:

madness...

If you say "u mad" and aren't Cameron, you're a dork. Stop with pseudo abrasiveness because everyone knows you're a passive-aggressive whiner in real life.:laugh:

I rarely ask questions and never participate in class discussions. I try to study a well before the exam, but it always ends up as cramming the day before. I'm not cocky but at the same time I'm not humble.

i'm the kind that didn't make a profile until i read this thread...bc i actually wanted to contribute even though it's completely pointless.

i used to sit in the back of the class/not show up and study at the last minute...then i decided it was probably a good idea to at least pretend like i care during class (for LOR)

i'm also the kind of premed that thinks it's really funny when people take things seriously serious on the internet. the internet, after all, is serious business.

I'm the pre-med who wasn't a pre-med until two years ago (post-second year). I think that definitely changed my approach to things.

I'm way laid back. Always willing to help. Have helped more than a few people with the application process. No reason not to share what I know.

For Mary or something else?

uhhh...mary? idk what you mean. I'm not one of the ppl who recovers and becomes a religious nut, lol....I went to rehab to be happier, and it worked out for me. that's about all i meant by my post :)

uhhh...mary? idk what you mean. I'm not one of the ppl who recovers and becomes a religious nut, lol....I went to rehab to be happier, and it worked out for me. that's about all i meant by my post :)

I think he's referring to marijuana...

Myuu, thank you for bringing Three Wolf Moon into this thread. I will try to do my part as well:

56c7c0a398a0f6f2b5961210.L.jpg

Obama, before he was President Obama
ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_0

Dammit, am I gonna have to split the painkiller script you wrote me in half with you just so your not forced to write me a script for 600mg Ibuprofen out of spite (even though your not supposed to give a blood thinner after surgery)?

:p

Pretty much the same
+ being an arrogant ass

this
- the falling asleep in class
+ hate talking to professors
+ try to be very competitive

I slept a lot. But, I worked night shifts. I never bragged about sleeping in class, either.

And I never bragged about being high all the time, because it's nothing to brag about.

Three thumbs DOWN. :thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:

a lazy but ambitious one : /

-I am the one you see in your class that is trying to keep a low profile, but ends up having to answer the questions no one else can answer, after 5 minutes of the professor asking if anyone knows.

-I am the one that believes that there is no such thing as intelligence or talent, only work, determination and a littel cunning.

-I am the judgmental one that does not approve anyone being in medicine unless they have a sound and resolute reason for it.

-I am the dreamer that is driven to change the world and have his drill pierce the heavens.

-I am the one whose dreams are evident in my soul and on paper. The efficient one that is at the best of the best on this cycle that graduated in 3 years.

FLAWS TRYING TO WORK ON:

-I am NOT humble, and I AM judgmental.

Pretty much the same
+ being an arrogant ass
How did you get into Med School