What kind of pre-med are you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm the kind that doesn't know many other premeds, don't really refer to myself as a premed, not super competitive but thats not because I lack a passion for medicine

I just like to do my own thing and let others do theirs

Members don't see this ad.

I particularly hate the people who look like sluts (or man sluts), get wasted all the time, have sex almost EVERY night and never show up to class. Then you see them on test day and think like "haha sucks for you, you deserve it" and they end up scoring a high A. This REALLY pisses me off and isn't fair at all, I hope they all die of the Ebola Virus.

I particularly hate the people who look like sluts (or man sluts), get wasted all the time, have sex almost EVERY night and never show up to class. Then you see them on test day and think like "haha sucks for you, you deserve it" and they end up scoring a high A. This REALLY pisses me off and isn't fair at all, I hope they all die of the Ebola Virus.

Such people exist? NO WAY! I call BS! They are either taking adderall the night before and mad cramming or somehow finding time in their kinky schedule for some mad studying. There is simply no way one can score an
"A" on a Biochem test without ever showing up to class, getting wasted all the time, and having sex every other minute. If it was that easy, everyone would do it. And not everyone's doing it. So, you're wrong.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm the kind that doesn't know many other premeds, don't really refer to myself as a premed, not super competitive but thats not because I lack a passion for medicine

I just like to do my own thing and let others do theirs

OH RLLY? Being on SDN automatically makes you a semi-gunner. (If you know what the last two words mean, then TRULY, you are what I said you are)

Life isn't fair. Just deal with it and move on. You will be happier once you come to that realization.

If there is no mandatory attendance requirement for the class, they can chose to attend class or not. If all that is needed to pass a class is passing exams and they only show up for exams and are still able to get an A, that is just their way of doing things. When it comes time for an admissions person to look at your college transcript and they see an A for a class that they only attended for when there were exams, that A still is more impressive than a C even if that person attended every class.

I don't care, I don't want people like that being a doctor someday and putting on a fake smile for patients. They deserve to fail miserably.

Such people exist? NO WAY! I call BS! They are either taking adderall the night before and mad cramming or somehow finding time in their kinky schedule for some mad studying. There is simply no way one can score an
"A" on a Biochem test without ever showing up to class, getting wasted all the time, and having sex every other minute. If it was that easy, everyone would do it. And not everyone's doing it. So, you're wrong.

A lot of them are that I know of. I know at least 9 people in my class alone that are like this, they all band together and **** each other, those damn beautiful people.

Shoot I know, it's so unfair how some people understand how much they need to study for a course and schedule their partying around that, all while not being socially inept and regularly getting laid....wait...what? Haha if you're not joking, it sounds like you have a pretty sad college experience going on so far :laugh:

It's definitely not impossible. You can make As without devoting every spare hour to studying, so you can fit in plenty of partying if you schedule your studying properly. I doubt the people that don't party are spending every spare second on studies -- I'm willing to bet plenty of them spend as much time playing video games or computer games or reading or watching movies or whatever as the partiers do partying. Obviously not EVERYONE can party and make As but plenty can.