What makes Goljan so special?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

virilep

What can Brown do for u?
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's the hoopla all about?

Members don't see this ad.

well, there are not so many "bootlegs", if you have only one type of food to eat, it's not so important if it's special or not :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)

goljan-arm-wrestling.jpg

In real life, he looks much larger than that. He definitely has some gunz.

What's the hoopla all about?

1- He is funny'
2- you dont get bored
3- He integrates everything
4- He tells you why is important for you to know
5- He gives you example of how a concept could be ask
6- You learn about hes life :rolleyes:

Do you guys think that he reads this forums?, I think that would be interesting if he actually answer questions in a forum like this one.

Question to die hard funs of goljan:

WHO can tell me the name of the lady in california that works for kaplan that he mention because there was a problem with his coffe?

BUt can he beat this?

View attachment 8019

To answer the OP's question in all seriousness, Goljan has a knack for integration. He really helps you to see the big picture in pathology, and he's fantastic for helping you understand how the pathology relates to biochem, phys, anatomy, etc.

Add oil

In reality, there are many professors who "integrate concepts," are articulate and funny, and tell you about their life, and give you clinical pearls. Problem is, these same people will gave a 2 hour lecture on sarcoidosis. BORING.

The goljan difference is that in 2 hour he'll cover most of pulmonary. The quick transitions keep it interesting. He covers only what's interesting or unique. And he's very precise with his words... you have to be, to do what he does.

he knows what he says, btw it is a possiblity that we are compatriot :rolleyes:
dude. what are u talkin about? I don't think I can make sense of any of your posts.

I'm thinking about doing a week of full on Goljan before I study other stuff and then going back to it via Kaplan.

dude. what are u talkin about? I don't think I can make sense of any of your posts.

I'm thinking about doing a week of full on Goljan before I study other stuff and then going back to it via Kaplan.

which part of it doesn't make sense? If it's "compatriot" thing, it's a bit complicated :)