What Materials do I need for the ACFD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chinabuffet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Does anyone have any good study material for the ACFD besides the American Dental Decks I & II and the Kaplan Book? I'm not sure if they release past papers for this exam but if they do will someone let me know. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

It is the Canadian Equivalent of the American NBDE. It is also called the Eligibility Exam or EE.

dear they are not releasing Past papers of ACFD and there is no standard material to read for ACFD. What we are reading is, same stuff of NBDE Part1 & 2 for ACFD exam.

What I found for ACFD is you must have to go through standard text books, and also stuff of NBDE like first aid, dental decks , Kaplan and released, unreleased papers of NBDE before appearing ACFD.

So dont waste your time in finding special material for ACFD and start reading... That might helps..

Dr. ymp

Members don't see this ad :)
hi,i m new in this forum ....looking for serious person for combined study as i m preparing for may exam , i m living in mississauga in malton ?does any one living near n wants to do combine study please msg me ...:thumbup:

I am new too and prepareing for the May exam. I am living in Thornhill. Contact me if you interested in studying.

can anybody pl guide me about the study material for nbde part 1
i am presently doing internship
shall complete it in 2-3 months
but have no idea about how to start studying and what to study for part 1
i do not have any study material
from where do i get it
pl help me
i shall be very grateful to u all

I am new too and prepareing for the May exam. I am living in Thornhill. Contact me if you interested in studying.

ya even i am planning to give exam next year
but i do not know from where to get the study material
is anybody selling it ,then pl let me know

Hi everybody
I am in toronto and ready for studying for EE exam and sharing the information.does anybody know that which of these materials are better?Kaplan or dental decks:confused:

I'm giving the exam in May and have just started doing the dental decks. Anyone who is interested to sit in UBC library everyday, please msg me asap. Only serious preparation only.