what materials do you use for MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

firework

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm going to take NC MPJE in a couple of months. What study materials do you people suggest? Federal and state

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks very much for your reply.

After reading your reply, I am very interested in buying their "State and Federal Pharmacy Law Study Guide - North Carolina".

I was just wondering if this alone is a complete study material for the NC MPJE? Do I need anything else to pass the exam?

There are study guides on this website.

http://rxlaw.org/

They are EXPENSIVE as heck, though. Maybe you can find an old classmate or friend who can hook you up with the NC one.

Thanks very much for your reply.

After reading your reply, I am very interested in buying their "State and Federal Pharmacy Law Study Guide - North Carolina".

I was just wondering if this alone is a complete study material for the NC MPJE? Do I need anything else to pass the exam?

I have no idea. I have the one for my state, but I haven't looked at it yet. I have the MPJE coming up, but I just took the NAPLEX yesterday. So I won't know for sure until after next week.

But hopefully somebody else can chime in and give their 0.02.

Members don't see this ad :)
NCBOP website is very helpful. Their FAQs section is well-known to provide thorough, detailed info. A key resource for sure. Campbell University has an online law review course.

Last edited:
Hello I am gng to take MPJE of NC in few weeks. any idea what material to refer? What kind of question they ask (like case based or one line question or question related to how long will u file a rx in pharmacy before discarding or shredding it) ?
I took CA CPJE, all the question was clinical less than 10 questions was related to law material.

Thank you for the help and time.