What MCAT FLs should I take? Test June 30th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Singerpremed

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm testing June 30th, and I only have a few more FLs I can squeeze in before the exam. Any advice on study materials and what MCAT FL I should take tomorrow? I have kaplan and next step (FL1 and 4 completed). I've taken the AAMC FLs. Thanks for any and all advice!

Members don't see this ad.

AAMC FL are really the only ones that are similar to the real thing i hear so doesnt really matter whcih if you have taken all the AAMC ones i suppose.....

AAMC FLs. You can get the section bank and full exams on their website.

Members don't see this ad :)
AAMC FLs. You can get the section bank and full exams on their website.
I have completed the FLs and section banks though I plan to review them over again as well. I also plan on doing the 120 guide questions aand I'm finishing the AAMC flash cards. What do you think of the Qbanks? Also I was thinking of just taking a kaplan one just because I don't like that next step makes you click to cross out and the highlighter is messed up....

honestly anything by the AAMC is probably the first thing to do as they make the test. Seems like AAMC FL>AAMC section>AAMC qpack >other company stuff

Reactions: 1 user
I have completed the FLs and section banks though I plan to review them over again as well. I also plan on doing the 120 guide questions aand I'm finishing the AAMC flash cards. What do you think of the Qbanks? Also I was thinking of just taking a kaplan one just because I don't like that next step makes you click to cross out and the highlighter is messed up....

kaplan FL it is. But remember that they're not as accurate as the actual AAMC exams in terms of scaling and content and such. Good luck on the MCAT :)

Reactions: 1 user
NS exams are fair if you have run out of AAMC material, otherwise I would definitely say AAMC material.