What % of the applicant pool each year are regular SDN users?

Mountain Cow

10+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2007
  1. Pre-Medical
    haha, I guess my question was a dud.

I know its impossible to tell. I have learned quite a bit from others on this forum, so just wondering how many people out there go through the admissinos process "SDN-less". Anyway, guess it doesnt matter.

Good luck to all those with exams in the next week or so!

About the Ads

hawkeey

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Nov 7, 2005
    1. Medical Student
      I think a good number of people actually read SDN without posting it. When I talk to applicants, SDN is well known. Not too many people post often though.

durfen

I see plans within plans
      10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Jun 7, 2006
      Kaitain
      1. Resident [Any Field]
        My guess is 10% post on SDN and about 75-90% read SDN. Oh and as a correlate, as an MSTP applicant, this thing isn't anonymous. Pretty much everyone at interviews/second looks can figure out who you are by the end of the application process.

You managed to make yourself non-anonymous with 230 posts?

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.