What other forums are you guys following?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

XRT_doc

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm curious what other forums you guys follow. I'll start, I also follow the forum on bogleheads.org

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not forums but like everyone in Silicon Valley, follow tim Ferriss podcast.
Used to look at slickdeals and fatwallet and anandtech when i was resident, now just occasionally bensbargains. Spent a lot of residency buying stuff on sale and selling it on eBay.

Lately, whitecoatinvestor and physician side gig on Facebook. Trying to prepare in case I don't have a job in the future =/

Would be great if I didn't have to worry about job security and instead read more journal articles.

Reactions: 1 user
Lately, whitecoatinvestor and physician side gig on Facebook. Trying to prepare in case I don't have a job in the future =/

Would be great if I didn't have to worry about job security and instead read more journal articles.

I'm looking forward to getting to my FI number soon.

Ah Physician Side Gigs is great, and I normally hate everything spawned on Facebook.