What question banks besides AAMC are you using?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

On_The_Way_Up

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Next step question bank? U World question bank? Kaplan question bank? Looking for more practice passages. I did the EK 30 min exams. I was also thinking about getting the EK 101 practice passages.

Members don't see this ad.

UWorld Qbank has been great! I’ve been using it throughout my content review to practice questions after I read a certain chapter on a topic. Idk how hard they are compared to the real mcat though. Maybe someone else can advise on that.

Reactions: 1 user
UWorld Qbank has been great! I’ve been using it throughout my content review to practice questions after I read a certain chapter on a topic. Idk how hard they are compared to the real mcat though. Maybe someone else can advise on that.

I have been using UWorld as well. Especially for psych/social and biochemist review.

Members don't see this ad :)
Good
Good passage practice too?

Good

Good passage practice too?
Oh 100%!! Majorty are passage-based questions, and they throw in discrete ones here and there. And its all broken down by subject, and then further broken down by topic so you can choose what content you wanna get practice with.