What relation, if any, exists between height and erectile dysfunction?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mustang1912

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I understand that height is associated with better cardiovascular health in some studies. Does this imply lower incidence of ED among taller men? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I understand that height is associated with better cardiovascular health in some studies. Does this imply lower incidence of ED among taller men? Thanks!
In med school we learned that height could be related to prostate cancer and obesity can correlate with ED, but I don't recall every hearing of the CV differences among short vs. tall men (I can't say how significant they are) result in any meaningful difference in the parasympathetic response of penile erection.

Not sure how this is MCAT QnA related. if you want to make it more MCAT like, can you explain, via your understanding of CV mechanics and physiology, why you think better "CV health" (need to define that term better) would lead to better achievement and maintenance of an erection (localized vasodilation and constriction).

Hope this helps good luck!