What resources have helped you in class or on rotations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PepitaSola

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My boyfriend will be starting PA school in August, and his birthday is coming up soon. I would like to give him some helpful books/resources that will be useful while he's in school. I'm a 3rd year pharmacy student, and some of those "optional" texts have made a huge difference in my classes and on rotations.

What books or resources have you found particularly helpful while in school or on rotations? What is your go-to resource to look something up?

Members don't see this ad.

The entire secrests series:
specifically emergeny med secrets, obgyn secrets, primary care secrets, surgical secrets.
also minor emergencies: splinters to fractures
and cecils textbook of medicine (if you want to spend some big money for a great book).

My boyfriend will be starting PA school in August, and his birthday is coming up soon. I would like to give him some helpful books/resources that will be useful while he's in school. I'm a 3rd year pharmacy student, and some of those "optional" texts have made a huge difference in my classes and on rotations.

What books or resources have you found particularly helpful while in school or on rotations? What is your go-to resource to look something up?

Lange current medical diagnosis and treatment, he also needs a book to learn physical diagnosis I would see what his school uses.