What resources to use for NBDE part 1?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DancingKoala

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have 2009~2010 edition dental deck and I have only read about 1/6.
I also downloaded crack NBDE (3 test version).

Do you guys think these two should be enough to pass the test?
I read one of the crack NBDE test and it was too hard for me to answer a single question and I was overwhelmed. :scared: Is actual test similar to crack NBDE?

I haven't registered for the test yet but I am planning to take it in July.

Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

hi

decks is a good start but make sure to through kaplan lecture notes as they are very useful and imporatant. also use first aid as it has concise material and gud if uve jus begun prep asda papers are also must specially the recent ones. m takin the exam in jun 2nd week n have gone thru all this material any xtra mat is always gud if u have the time ...

hope this helps ..gud luk
:)

hi

decks is a good start but make sure to through kaplan lecture notes as they are very useful and imporatant. also use first aid as it has concise material and gud if uve jus begun prep asda papers are also must specially the recent ones. m takin the exam in jun 2nd week n have gone thru all this material any xtra mat is always gud if u have the time ...

hope this helps ..gud luk
:)

can u please tell me.. is nbde first aid second edition is better.. or we can study first edition 2007... as second edition is not available in india...
so we have to order from usa... do u think second edition of frist aid is worth ordering or shd i buy first edition only. I ma planning to give nbde part 1 in nov 2011. thnx

guys i think these books are good to know the structure of the exam ...but i think we have to refer text books and wiki also for so many topics in each n every subjects ..then only we can answers those questions which demand solid concepts

Last edited: