what review books for HISTO/CELL BIO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dknykid1980

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all!

I'm one of those ppl in med school that only uses review books for classes. well, seeing as though i've only had one so far (biochem) I should rephrase that to , what i have used for a med school class.

anyways... i found BRS biochem, Lippincott biochem, and high yield all very very helpful. I was just wondering if any of you had suggestions for HISTO/CELL BIO review books. i know this is med school and all...but i've found that easy reads like high yield and brs are just soooooooo much easier to read and comprehend. So...if you all know any books like that please respond.

thanks

later

Members don't see this ad.

NMS histo rocks but i can't find one and i don't have time to go to a real store to look for it

Hey Doctora

I'm one of your classmates. I agree, NMS is very useful. You can find the pink NMS book in our bookstore on the back shelf.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey all!

I'm one of those ppl in med school that only uses review books for classes. well, seeing as though i've only had one so far (biochem) I should rephrase that to , what i have used for a med school class.

anyways... i found BRS biochem, Lippincott biochem, and high yield all very very helpful. I was just wondering if any of you had suggestions for HISTO/CELL BIO review books. i know this is med school and all...but i've found that easy reads like high yield and brs are just soooooooo much easier to read and comprehend. So...if you all know any books like that please respond.

thanks

later

I used the BRS cell bio/histo book right before I took the shelf, and I did very well.

Burns and Cave has worked well for me, but Dr Burns is one of my favorite professors, so I'm biased.