what schools have medical and dental programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fishboi000

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
what schools have both medical and dental programs?

Members don't see this ad.

nova is the only school and its a DO/DMD 6 year program. its aimed for ppl who want to work in rural underserved areas

Temple has both. You just can't get both at the same time.

Members don't see this ad :)
Temple has both. You just can't get both at the same time.

UB has this as well, are you wondering which schools have a dual degree program or are you just curious as to which schools have both medical and dental programs?

umdnj, harvard, tufts, boston, upenn, columbia...

i believe columbia you can do MD/DDS

To do MD/DDS or DMD, do we have to take MCAT as well? I'm interested in those program but don't want to study for another standarized test :scared:

Case 5-year DMD/MD
I was trying to find information about this program on their website but couldn't. Does anybody know how to apply to it? Do you have to apply through AMCAS or AADSAS or both?
Thanks for any info..

To do MD/DDS or DMD, do we have to take MCAT as well? I'm interested in those program but don't want to study for another standarized test :scared:

That's what I want to know as well...I'm planning to take the MCAT anyway...It's basically covers the same subjects, but instead of a PAT section, the MCAT just has physics replacing it.

Also, do we have to apply for the medical school portion to do the dual enrollment, or it doesn't matter which program we get accepted to first??