What Schools should I apply for ??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BushidoBrownIsHere

Reaction score
Hello everyone !!!! Longtime Luker first-time poster !!!!

So im a Canadian Recent grad in 2018. I graduated from a top 3 Canadian Uni with a 3.5 GPA with a healthcare degree. Im doing an extra year currently taking Chemistry and orgos and its going really well atm. I've worked well over 10 000 ours in a hospital, closely with rads, surgeons, and cardiologists as a technologist student ranking up OR time as part of the healthcare team. I wanted to write MCAT in the summer and (just assume it happens) I know im capable of getting 515 if i study over the spring. What options will i have as a Canadian with lots of healthcare experience and pretty low GPA ? Do i have to apply international only ? Thank you all. You guys seem really supportive of one another

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone !!!! Longtime Luker first-time poster !!!!

So im a Canadian Recent grad in 2018. I graduated from a top 3 Canadian Uni with a 3.5 GPA with a healthcare degree. Im doing an extra year currently taking Chemistry and orgos and its going really well atm. I've worked well over 10 000 ours in a hospital, closely with rads, surgeons, and cardiologists as a technologist student ranking up OR time as part of the healthcare team. I wanted to write MCAT in the summer and (just assume it happens) I know im capable of getting 515 if i study over the spring. What options will i have as a Canadian with lots of healthcare experience and pretty low GPA ? Do i have to apply international only ? Thank you all. You guys seem really supportive of one another
Target the 14ish DO schools that accept Canadians.