What scrubs to wear at Baylor?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentwannabe

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For all the baylor students here, at Baylor College of Dentistry, what scrubs do the guys mostly wear? 3-pocket scrub tops? single pocket? cargo pants?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

most just wear the ones that the frat (psi-o) sells during orientation-- other than that it does not really matter

Members don't see this ad :)
wear rainbow colored ones. Let everybody know who you are.

i'm flattered you'd try to hit on me but i don't swing that way man.

in all seriousness, it may seem like i'm making a big deal, but a few threads down there was a 20-reply thread about this topic -- whether 3 pocket tops are too feminine.

I feel they should bring back the old school scrubs
60110pda.jpg

skirt not short enough, top not low enough. Stockings not sexy enough.

I love halloween.

Wait, what is this thread about?

i'm a girl but i bought mostly one pocket scrubs...if i remember correctly from the interviews, most ppl had on one pocket..but if you feel you need 3, then go for it.

no on the 3 pocket tops and i dont think anyone wears cargo pants...but it doesnt matter what you wear at baylor as long as they are solid colors, matching, and not wrinkled/dirty (but you will be in the basement so they arent that hard on you for the last part).

i like the psi o scrubs, but not the price. they sell the same brand on target.com for $15 less.