• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

yaoming315

10+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2007
Status (Visible)
4vr, 11ps, 12 bio. I have never made below a 6 on verbal in my practice tests, and usually fluctuate between a 7-10. i wanted to take the jan mcat so i can send my stuff in as soon as TMDSAS open up. Do you guys think i should still send it in as soon as it opens up and then retake it and note on my application, or wait till i get a new score? I really would hate to study for the mcat again because of verbal. any help would be appreaciated. thanks

UMP

Recovered Under-Achiever
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 27, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
4vr, 11ps, 12 bio. I have never made below a 6 on verbal in my practice tests, and usually fluctuate between a 7-10. i wanted to take the jan mcat so i can send my stuff in as soon as TMDSAS open up. Do you guys think i should still send it in as soon as it opens up and then retake it and note on my application, or wait till i get a new score? I really would hate to study for the mcat again because of verbal. any help would be appreaciated. thanks

4 on VR is a deal breaker IMHO... even if english is your second language they'd want to see that score at 7-8 at a minimum. Retake ASAP

mshheaddoc

Howdy
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2002
Wild west of Mistytown
Status (Visible)
moving to "what are my chances" thread ....

With a 4 you need to take a retake IMHO, sorry :( edit: I just read that you were in the "error" group thread. You might want to contact schools you are interested in to see what they say about that ... but I imagine you'll have to retake.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.