"What should I do about my MCAT SCORE" Thread?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yaoming315

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
4vr, 11ps, 12 bio. I have never made below a 6 on verbal in my practice tests, and usually fluctuate between a 7-10. i wanted to take the jan mcat so i can send my stuff in as soon as TMDSAS open up. Do you guys think i should still send it in as soon as it opens up and then retake it and note on my application, or wait till i get a new score? I really would hate to study for the mcat again because of verbal. any help would be appreaciated. thanks

UMP

Recovered Under-Achiever
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
4vr, 11ps, 12 bio. I have never made below a 6 on verbal in my practice tests, and usually fluctuate between a 7-10. i wanted to take the jan mcat so i can send my stuff in as soon as TMDSAS open up. Do you guys think i should still send it in as soon as it opens up and then retake it and note on my application, or wait till i get a new score? I really would hate to study for the mcat again because of verbal. any help would be appreaciated. thanks

4 on VR is a deal breaker IMHO... even if english is your second language they'd want to see that score at 7-8 at a minimum. Retake ASAP

mshheaddoc

Howdy
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
moving to "what are my chances" thread ....

With a 4 you need to take a retake IMHO, sorry :( edit: I just read that you were in the "error" group thread. You might want to contact schools you are interested in to see what they say about that ... but I imagine you'll have to retake.