what should I do for the last 4 days?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premed08

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't know what to do for the remaining days I'm taking the exam on friday. I wanted to go over all the content one more time but that seems like impossible to me. I'm planning to take 2 more practice tests. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

me too. i'm going to take one exam per day and rest on Thursday... Good Luck!

me too. i'm going to take one exam per day and rest on Thursday... Good Luck!

I'd say that's a good idea. The one thing you definitely dont want to do is burn yourself out right before the test. Also, I'd suggest taking your sample exams at the same time of day your MCAT is scheduled. Make the conditions as close to what exam day will be like as you can. Allow yourself the correct amount of time for each section, take your 5 minute breaks... rehearse it, so you're comfortable with the situation. Then Friday will hopefully seem like just another day at the office. Good luck! :luck:

Yes I agree with the above post. Also I would not recommend trying to do content review of everything in 4 days - that might be a bit overwhelming?