what should I do: Money Order came back

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Munchy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I sent my supp fee to Tuft about a month ago, but I turns out the address got smudged and the mail was returned to me. I live in Canada so if I resend it, it will take another 2 weeks to arrive.

Is it worth sending it in this late? Obviously the admissions committee wouldn't care about what the hell happened to my mail.

I am just afraid I'll spend another $70 for no reason. I have several interview invites so far.

How are Tuft's post-dec interviews? Do their interviews get stretched as far as far as April?

Members don't see this ad.

It does not take two weeks if you pay $20 to either FedEx or Canada post express mail. With those two, it take like 3 days.

So you have to ask yourself, Do you want to spend a exta $100 now or are you satisfied with your interviews.

Spend whatever it takes to get it there as quickly as possible. When I'm worried about a label smearing at work (due to chemicals etc.) I place clear scotch tape over the writing, you could try that on the envelope as well.