• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

what should I do: Money Order came back

Munchy

May 30, 2009
    Hello everyone,

I sent my supp fee to Tuft about a month ago, but I turns out the address got smudged and the mail was returned to me. I live in Canada so if I resend it, it will take another 2 weeks to arrive.

Is it worth sending it in this late? Obviously the admissions committee wouldn't care about what the hell happened to my mail.

I am just afraid I'll spend another $70 for no reason. I have several interview invites so far.

How are Tuft's post-dec interviews? Do their interviews get stretched as far as far as April?

PreD

Oct 7, 2010
    1. Pre-Dental
      It does not take two weeks if you pay $20 to either FedEx or Canada post express mail. With those two, it take like 3 days.

So you have to ask yourself, Do you want to spend a exta $100 now or are you satisfied with your interviews.

Schwanz

7+ Year Member
      Feb 4, 2010
      1. Dental Student
        Spend whatever it takes to get it there as quickly as possible. When I'm worried about a label smearing at work (due to chemicals etc.) I place clear scotch tape over the writing, you could try that on the envelope as well.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.