What should I do next semester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
As I stated in my previous thread, I kinda screwed up a couple of classes my first year (B in precal and physics). I now have ~3.73 science GPA and 3.9 total GPA.
Over the summer I am taking Org.I, I will be volunteering/shadowing the first part of the summer, and going over seas for medical volunteering the second part. During Fall, I plan on taking Microbio. (a complete joke and easy A at my school), Physics II, Calculus, Cell Bio. or Genetics. Would this be a good schedule?
Also what else should I be doing to enhance my resume/transcript. Am I on the "right track." I am transferring out to a large state research school after Fall '09, so I can get research experience at that time. Also, I am trying to finish up as many classes as possible at my current, fairly easy, school, before I go to the more difficult institution. Also, when I go to the larger school with the A+ A- system how will that effect my calculation of GPA?

Members don't see this ad.