SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

what should i enter for course type in the course section.

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by sam1234, Jun 10, 2002.

  1. sam1234

    sam1234 Member 7+ Year Member

    May 20, 2002
    I have both Bach and Masters what should i enter for course type when i'm filling out course section.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. DesiDentist

    DesiDentist G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA Moderator Emeritus Exhibitor 10+ Year Member

    Jul 21, 2001
    Washington, DC
    SDN Exhibitor
    I think that after you complete you bach stuff, then go and fill in your masters stuff. Make sure you use "G" in the special column for graduate course. Hope this helps.


Share This Page