What should I pick?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FilipinoAmMD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am doing my pre-req's right now in a comm. college, and still working on my associate degree then transfer... i am working on associate in science then planning to major in BIO, until i found out about Bachelors in Neuroscience... shoud i go for Neuroscience or Bio?? i am confused coz neuroscience sounds interesting...

thnx in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I am doing my pre-req's right now in a comm. college, and still working on my associate degree then transfer... i am working on associate in science then planning to major in BIO, until i found out about Bachelors in Neuroscience... shoud i go for Neuroscience or Bio?? i am confused coz neuroscience sounds interesting...

thnx in advance

I would double major in both with a minor or two. You want to stand out and these days it's hard to do.

If you're set on getting your Bachelor's, then there really isn't a need to get your Associate's Degree, as it's not required to transfer. This way you can save yourself from some unneeded classes. And as for your major, pick one that's a combination of both peaking your interest and being able to get the highest GPA