What should I write under "Organization Name" on a LOR Request Form for a physician?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IceDuchess

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create a LOR Request Form for a physician. I scribe for him through ScribeAmerica at two different hospitals. I am not sure what I should put for the "Organization Name" section of the form. What do you suggest?

I was thinking of writing the hospital name. If the hospital name is supposed to go in this field, would I just write the names of both hospitals?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm trying to create a LOR Request Form for a physician. I scribe for him through ScribeAmerica at two different hospitals. I am not sure what I should put for the "Organization Name" section of the form. What do you suggest?

I was thinking of writing the hospital name. If the hospital name is supposed to go in this field, would I just write the names of both hospitals?
Seems to me it's a good idea for the Organization name to match the (required) letterhead that the physician will use in writing your letter. Perhaps you could ask him.