What song will you be rocking out to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lastbastion

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm contemplating Journey's "Any Way You Want It". How about you? What song will you be playing when revealing your MCAT score?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I doubt ill be listening to music but the fragile by NIN would fit if the scores were either good or bad

Either "We will rock you" by Queen, or if I do bad, "So What?" by Miles Davis.
Either way, I'm drinking good wine that night!

Why, I'll be playing "Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake of course haha

Either "We will rock you" by Queen, or if I do bad, "So What?" by Miles Davis.
Either way, I'm drinking good wine that night!

If I get a bad score Im going to eat all the poop out of my cat's litter box.

Promiscuous! Check out the sig. I better have done well cuz I want to party that night cuz I'll have a microbio test that day.

I'm contemplating Journey's "Any Way You Want It". How about you? What song will you be playing when revealing your MCAT score?

Rockstar byNickelback...I know its vain but it gets me pumped up:cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, can anyone help me find a video still from the All American Rejects' "Move Along" video? I'm looking for a pic of the lead singer dressed in scrubs. I've searched online and haven't been able to find anything.

Hey, can anyone help me find a video still from the All American Rejects' "Move Along" video? I'm looking for a pic of the lead singer dressed in scrubs. I've searched online and haven't been able to find anything.

Screenshot from Youtube. I have no idea what you're talking about, but I guess this: http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3613/aarjk1.jpg

If I do listen to a song at that time, it will have to be from The Mars Volta. Probably either Tetragrammaton or Meccamputechture.

You've got to be ****ing kidding me. I'm listening to it right now. A little past 3 minutes in. The rain and thunder is kicking up. It only gets better. :) 10,000 Days FTW!

haha!! That is great! I love Tool passionately, and I am so glad they are back. Stinkfist, H., Parable/Parabola, 10,000 Days, Right in Two......fuc@ing awesome. I love the thunder, and especially when the song starts building momentum in the 3rd minute. All the more power to you.....nice to know another Tool fan wants to be a doctor.

haha!! That is great! I love Tool passionately, and I am so glad they are back. Stinkfist, H., Parable/Parabola, 10,000 Days, Right in Two......fuc@ing awesome. I love the thunder, and especially when the song starts building momentum in the 3rd minute. All the more power to you.....nice to know another Tool fan wants to be a doctor.

Right now I put it on Jambi. I like it around the 6 minute mark. It's a good album, but not my favorite. APC is good, too, obviously. ;)

Other than that, I've been listening a lot to The Mars Volta new album. Throw in some old Queen, too.

right in two is an awesome song, probably my favorite off the cd. I usually place Push it on repeat for my tool fix, i love that song.

unfortunately it will probably be "the end of the world as we know it" if i did as bad as i think i did :(

unfortunately it will probably be "the end of the world as we know it" if i did as bad as i think i did :(
I actually like that song. I remember when No Doubt sang it at MTV New Year's 2000 right at midnight. It was very fitting with the whole Y2K scare.