What the heck? ADEA Removed a school I designated…

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ry_guy_chi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I logged onto ADEA this morning, clicked on the school decisions link, and immediately noticed one school was no longer on that list (MWU-IL); however, it is still in the designated schools link. I plan on calling ADEA tomorrow morning. Has anyone else experienced this?

More info: I don't think it's a rejection b/c I applied to UCSF, but changed my mind, didn't do the supplemental before their deadline, and that says rejection beside it (see below). Also, I have not received any emails pertaining to this.

Screen Shot 2016-08-07 at 10.38.25 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-08-07 at 10.38.09 AM.png

Members don't see this ad.

ADEA did not remove any schools you designates. Not all schools post status updates this early on the decision page. Just be patient and you will see them start to appear later

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
MWU-IL just never even showed up on the school decisions tab for me. So I don't think it's an issue.

Members don't see this ad :)
Relax brother. Go to Dental School Designations. Do not rely on School Decisions for pretty much anything.

Same thing happened to me with LECOM. I currently have an interview from LECOM and it's still not showing on AADSAS