what the heck is AADSAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BABAK kabab

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to apply for Marquet dental school and they accept applications only from AADSAS but what i saw in their web page was bunch of craps i couldn't figure that out is there any one else out there with any insight ot either of them i mean marquet or AADSAS?

Members don't see this ad.

I have a hard time follwoing your questions?? I'll assume your title is the question of your post. "what the heck is AADSAS". Here is the link to AADSAS. It is the application service for the dental schools in the US and Canada. https://aadsas.adea.org/aadsas2006/ If you follow this link you will find AADSAS and how to apply to Marquete. Just a side note, applying to Marquette this late in the process would be a waste of money. They fill there seats pretty early on.

BABAK kabab said:
I wanted to apply for Marquet dental school and they accept applications only from AADSAS but what i saw in their web page was bunch of craps i couldn't figure that out is there any one else out there with any insight ot either of them i mean marquet or AADSAS?

American Association of Dental Schools Appliacatio Service

Members don't see this ad :)
BABAK kabab said:

Many schools use AASDAS for applications to their 4 yr program. I dont know of any school that uses it for Advanced Standing applicants.

Anyways, for Marquette, you have to contact them & ask them to mail you an application for Advanced Standing (aka International) dentists.

P.S. In case you didnt already know, Marquette is a space-based program.

utahdent123 said:
I have a hard time follwoing your questions?? I'll assume your title is the question of your post. "what the heck is AADSAS". Here is the link to AADSAS. It is the application service for the dental schools in the US and Canada. https://aadsas.adea.org/aadsas2006/ If you follow this link you will find AADSAS and how to apply to Marquete. Just a side note, applying to Marquette this late in the process would be a waste of money. They fill there seats pretty early on.

Actually, Marquette wont know how many seats they have till Feb. So I dont think they have contacted any applicants yet.

So, you still have time to apply.