1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

what the heck is AADSAS?

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by BABAK kabab, Dec 8, 2005.

1. BABAK kabab

BABAK kabab Member
    5+ Year Member

I wanted to apply for Marquet dental school and they accept applications only from AADSAS but what i saw in their web page was bunch of craps i couldn't figure that out is there any one else out there with any insight ot either of them i mean marquet or AADSAS?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. utahdent123

utahdent123 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

I have a hard time follwoing your questions?? I'll assume your title is the question of your post. "what the heck is AADSAS". Here is the link to AADSAS. It is the application service for the dental schools in the US and Canada. https://aadsas.adea.org/aadsas2006/ If you follow this link you will find AADSAS and how to apply to Marquete. Just a side note, applying to Marquette this late in the process would be a waste of money. They fill there seats pretty early on.

4. yasi

yasi Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

American Association of Dental Schools Appliacatio Service

5. scarletfever

scarletfever Member
    5+ Year Member

Many schools use AASDAS for applications to their 4 yr program. I dont know of any school that uses it for Advanced Standing applicants.

Anyways, for Marquette, you have to contact them & ask them to mail you an application for Advanced Standing (aka International) dentists.

P.S. In case you didnt already know, Marquette is a space-based program.

6. scarletfever

scarletfever Member
    5+ Year Member

Actually, Marquette wont know how many seats they have till Feb. So I dont think they have contacted any applicants yet.

So, you still have time to apply.