What the hell is wrong with my thread?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zuras

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I made a thread about EK pissing me off since they cover material in the questions before they cover them in "lecture" type material. Now the thread all bugged out and broken for some odd reason. Anyway, does EK do this through all the books? Or is the physics one especially overrepresented with them.(it seems every five question has one).

Members don't see this ad.

this happens throughout the chapters and all of the subjects. what you should learn is that you were already presented with material that will allow you to get to the answer by process of elimination and applying your knowledge. On the MCAT you will get questions that seem to require advance knowledge. It is up to you to break down the question to its simplest form and apply the knowledge you know.

this will also allow you to answer questions without looking at the passage much since the answer clues lie in the question stem.

stoleyerscrubz said:
this happens throughout the chapters and all of the subjects. what you should learn is that you were already presented with material that will allow you to get to the answer by process of elimination and applying your knowledge. On the MCAT you will get questions that seem to require advance knowledge. It is up to you to break down the question to its simplest form and apply the knowledge you know.

this will also allow you to answer questions without looking at the passage much since the answer clues lie in the question stem.

I'm not sure about that. This question I just read was all about work, which hasn't even been defined yet in lecture material.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think i'll have to agree that someone would not know how to explain that problem without mentioning Work which is explained later. Sorry. Are you prepping for April 2006? good luck either way.

sometimes there are glitches in the server and when you set up a new thread it shows up the way you described. we usually just delete them and PM the OP to let them know what happened, just try reposting. sorry about that.

stoleyerscrubz said:
I think i'll have to agree that someone would not know how to explain that problem without mentioning Work which is explained later. Sorry. Are you prepping for April 2006? good luck either way.

Ya. April 2006.

Arsenic810 said:
sometimes there are glitches in the server and when you set up a new thread it shows up the way you described. we usually just delete them and PM the OP to let them know what happened, just try reposting. sorry about that.

Oh, I see. No need to apologize. I thought perhaps someone(mod) was rather partial to EK materials. Heh.