What time are you done with the PE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Idiopathic

Newly Minted
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Cause Im gonna try to drive from Philly to Charlottesville VA after the PE and meet some people for a pre-interview dinner. The drive is about 5.5 hours via mapquest (i.e. could be 4.5-7 hours)

Members don't see this ad.

I was done b/t 3:00-3:15 pm. I took the PE at the end of Sept. They run a pretty tight schedule and from what I have heard from other people who have taken the exam, that time seems pretty standard. If anyone else has a different time, chime in.

The group before me was done around 3:30pm (I was in the evening group). The only problem is that you're going to hit a ton of traffic...several major cities during rush hour.....ouch.

Members don't see this ad :)
this is for step 2 CS right? I will be in a similar situation. . .will need to go to a pre-interview dinner right afterwards at like 6 pm

chicamedica said:
this is for step 2 CS right? I will be in a similar situation. . .will need to go to a pre-interview dinner right afterwards at like 6 pm

We're talking about the COMLEX-PE, which is equivalent to Step 2 CS. Can't vouch for their scheduling, though.

DrMom said:
We're talking about the COMLEX-PE, which is equivalent to Step 2 CS. Can't vouch for their scheduling, though.

I took COMLEX-PE in mid October. I was done about 3:15. Was out of the bad traffic in about an hour. Made it back to the Ohio border about 10:30pm