what time did you guys get CK results?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docmd2010

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what time did you guys get your results? when did you get the email?

Members don't see this ad.

bump.

How long does it generally take? I am taking on Oct 4th; I heard about 3 weeks? Any longer or less? I'm probably going to have to wait for Ck to come out given my step1 score, so I'm hoping 3 wks is the limit here (if its more based on peoples experienes I'm guessing I might as well submit eras) thanks!

Scores have been released at 10-11am EST lately. Can't remember when I got the email, but it was sometime mid morning.

Sorry, should have clarified. How long did it take from the date you took the exam to receive your CK results? 3 weeks? 2 weeks? Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, should have clarified. How long did it take from the date you took the exam to receive your CK results? 3 weeks? 2 weeks? Thanks!!

Well most people have gotten it 3 weeks later. Anyone who took it after Aug 10 is waiting until Oct 7 I believe. So for you, should take 3 weeks.

Yeah, generally after exam, the result comes out 3rd week on Wednesday. Now they changed the question's numbers so you need to wait until Oct 7 depending on when you took the exam.
best of luck.