What time do most people finish College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sherif

Hot stuff
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you wake up at 6 and take 17 credit hours, and you go for the whole week. What time would you expect to get off.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Sherif
If you wake up at 6 and take 17 credit hours, and you go for the whole week. What time would you expect to get off.

huh?

depends on how stimulating your classes are - my physcis professor was HOT so I usually got off somewhere between 1:15 and 3:30 on tuesday and thursday during that semester .:laugh:

I have 18 units now and it varies on the day.

Tuesdays I'm at school 9am - 9:30pm with a 2 hour break whereas Monday, Wed, Fri I have class for only 2 hours. It depends on how you schedule it - and what your school has to offer.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Brickhouse
huh?

depends on how stimulating your classes are - my physcis professor was HOT so I usually got off somewhere between 1:15 and 3:30 on tuesday and thursday during that semester .:laugh:

Oh, in that case... Tuesdays from 7 - 9:30pm :laugh:

go get a schedule of classes at the college you are attending and see for yourself.

it all depends.

What is it with you? Plan your schedule with the classes you want/need to take and then BAM! That's how long it's going to take. :rolleyes:

most likely you won't pick your schedule, your schedule will pick you based on what classes you need to take in a given semester.

I don't understand the point of this question. Sometimes people finish out their day at 10:00am, and sometimes they finish out at 7:00 pm. So many factors go into this: major, extracuricular activities, work schedule, college offerings, and personal preference. Pick what works for you.

~AS1~

Like Brickhouse said, you can "get off" anytime you want. That's the nice thing about college. However, high proportions of getting off ussually occur on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, ussually after 1 AM or so. Unless you've had my buddy Unit's punch. Then you can't get off no matter how hard you try.

Wait, we're talking about class schedules here? Geez, you people are so serious.

By the way, Brickhouse, I think I love you.

Originally posted by lukeday99

By the way, Brickhouse, I think I love you.

Well take a number and get in line!

:hardy:

when i read the title, i thought at first it meant if you enter at 9:30 on a tuesday, what time would you graduate type thing, and i was going to sayl, probably around 6 pm 4 years later on a thursday.

but if you're talking schedule, i;m taking 16 credits this semester, and i'm done at 1015 on mon and wed. thats 1015 pm.