Sherif

Hot stuff
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2004
Illinois
Visit site
Status
If you wake up at 6 and take 17 credit hours, and you go for the whole week. What time would you expect to get off.

Brickhouse

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 10, 2003
LA2DC and back again...
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Originally posted by Sherif
If you wake up at 6 and take 17 credit hours, and you go for the whole week. What time would you expect to get off.

huh?

depends on how stimulating your classes are - my physcis professor was HOT so I usually got off somewhere between 1:15 and 3:30 on tuesday and thursday during that semester .:laugh:

OnMyWayThere

OMS-III
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2003
The best coast (west coast)
Status
I have 18 units now and it varies on the day.

Tuesdays I'm at school 9am - 9:30pm with a 2 hour break whereas Monday, Wed, Fri I have class for only 2 hours. It depends on how you schedule it - and what your school has to offer.

About the Ads

OnMyWayThere

OMS-III
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2003
The best coast (west coast)
Status
Originally posted by Brickhouse
huh?

depends on how stimulating your classes are - my physcis professor was HOT so I usually got off somewhere between 1:15 and 3:30 on tuesday and thursday during that semester .:laugh:
Oh, in that case... Tuesdays from 7 - 9:30pm :laugh:

Gleevec

Peter, those are Cheerios
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2002
Status
most likely you won't pick your schedule, your schedule will pick you based on what classes you need to take in a given semester.

AlternateSome1

Burnt Out
15+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2002
NY
Status
Attending Physician
I don't understand the point of this question. Sometimes people finish out their day at 10:00am, and sometimes they finish out at 7:00 pm. So many factors go into this: major, extracuricular activities, work schedule, college offerings, and personal preference. Pick what works for you.

~AS1~

lukeday99

Nooby
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2004
Somewhere between hither and yon
Visit site
Status
Like Brickhouse said, you can "get off" anytime you want. That's the nice thing about college. However, high proportions of getting off ussually occur on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, ussually after 1 AM or so. Unless you've had my buddy Unit's punch. Then you can't get off no matter how hard you try.

Wait, we're talking about class schedules here? Geez, you people are so serious.

By the way, Brickhouse, I think I love you.

musiclink213

My room is a mess
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2003
New York
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
when i read the title, i thought at first it meant if you enter at 9:30 on a tuesday, what time would you graduate type thing, and i was going to sayl, probably around 6 pm 4 years later on a thursday.

but if you're talking schedule, i;m taking 16 credits this semester, and i'm done at 1015 on mon and wed. thats 1015 pm.

About the Ads