What TIME does the MCAT release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Warick22

Ze Iceberg
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have searched long and hard on this forum and saw that initially that came out at 9AM in 2004 but the last post I could find about this was in 2009 and it had 2 times, 5ET and 9:45ET. I am set to get my scores soon but I was wondering what time people scores have been releasing in 2011. Thank you for any replies

Members don't see this ad.

So I have searched long and hard on this forum and saw that initially that came out at 9AM in 2004 but the last post I could find about this was in 2009 and it had 2 times, 5ET and 9:45ET. I am set to get my scores soon but I was wondering what time people scores have been releasing in 2011. Thank you for any replies

Around 3:05 pm has been the trend for the summer tests that I've seen.

Mine came out about 1pm Pacific time. I think ours were late though.