What time in the day is the PCAT exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

devotional

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im asking because my local testing center is full. Ill need to write it at a location that takes a very lengthy commute.

It would be very helpful if you could share when your test time was. Im sure they were a bit different for every location but it may help me determine a plausible time.

Thanks for the help.

Members don't see this ad.

I reported at 8 but we had to be there 8:30. Test didn't really start until about 8:45

Members don't see this ad :)
Keep in mind that a lot of testing centers have zero leniency for timed events. They told us repeatedly that if we arrived just a minute late, or weren't actually sitting down at the time they started (with warnings) then our test was over. Maybe aim for 7:30 and spend any extra time reviewing...or praying! :)

The first time I took the PCAT I reported at the standard time of 8 and the test started around 830. However, the second time I took it the particular test site I was scheduled at (for a test time of 8-830) was overbooked, so I got a call from Pearson about 2 weeks before that I would be taking my test at 1 instead.