joetro

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2005
Status
I noticed that I made a mistake on my already submitted-application. A school that I attended from 06/2001 to 07/2001 I noted I attended from 05/2001 to 06/2001. This information would be shown correctly on my transcript, but now this information doesn't match up to what is correctly on my transcript.

I'm wondering if I can - or should - contact the graduate admission office at the graduate school to see if they can change this, or if I should not bother. I'm hesitant to ask about this because I've already been e-mailing about another transcript that has been confusing them.

Will this error make my application void or have it be tossed out or discarded?

Thanks.

Jon Snow

10+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2005
Status
joetro said:
I noticed that I made a mistake on my already submitted-application. A school that I attended from 06/2001 to 07/2001 I noted I attended from 05/2001 to 06/2001. This information would be shown correctly on my transcript, but now this information doesn't match up to what is correctly on my transcript.

I'm wondering if I can - or should - contact the graduate admission office at the graduate school to see if they can change this, or if I should not bother. I'm hesitant to ask about this because I've already been e-mailing about another transcript that has been confusing them.

Thanks.

No one will notice. Don't mess with it, in my opinion.

Deslok

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 25, 2005
Status
I doubt it'll make a difference, but in my experiences graduate or department admissions are happy to correct such errors.

healthpsych

10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2005
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
joetro said:

Thanks.
I made an error on an application and talked to an independent company who manages all the online applications for various schools. So if it was online, you might not even have to talk to the graduate school. I doubt anyone would even notice, but if it would make you feel better to change it, I'm sure they don't care.

About the Ads