What to do in Bay Area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Racer543

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I have an interview for CSPM on 10/5/16. I can't decide what to do! If you had 5 hours to explore the Bay Area and never been there before, where would you go?? I don't mind going to SF, as it is close to Oakland. I just want to visit the best place for a tourist and am on a time restriction. I want the Bay Area experience!! I was thinking of exploring Jack London Square or Lake Merrit, but the pictures I searched up looked dull LOL. Please Help.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
If you want to go over to SF go hang out at the embarcadero. Lots of fun things to see. The Arcade museum is one of my favorite places to go to. From there you can walk to China town, Little Italy and make a stop for some ice cream at Ghiradelli square.

Reactions: 1 user
Ok, so I have an interview for CSPM on 10/5/16. I can't decide what to do! If you had 5 hours to explore the Bay Area and never been there before, where would you go?? I don't mind going to SF, as it is close to Oakland. I just want to visit the best place for a tourist and am on a time restriction. I want the Bay Area experience!! I was thinking of exploring Jack London Square or Lake Merrit, but the pictures I searched up looked dull LOL. Please Help.

My interview is also on the same day, Let me know if you want to hang out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
There is tons to do. Ask one of the 1st years during lunch and they can give you more details.

If you're only here for a few hours then I'd recommend SF. Hop on the BART in Oakland and it's just a short ride over.

Endless possibilities once over there but for a touristy type of event I'd head over to Fishermans Wharf. You can catch a glimpse of the Golden Gate Bridge from there as well.

I'm a current 1st year... feel free to ask any questions.

There is tons to do. Ask one of the 1st years during lunch and they can give you more details.

If you're only here for a few hours then I'd recommend SF. Hop on the BART in Oakland and it's just a short ride over.

Endless possibilities once over there but for a touristy type of event I'd head over to Fishermans Wharf. You can catch a glimpse of the Golden Gate Bridge from there as well.

I'm a current 1st year... feel free to ask any questions.

How is the actual program itself ? The students, the classes, the professors, the workload, the preparation, (the difficulty too I guess)?

How is the actual program itself ? The students, the classes, the professors, the workload, the preparation, (the difficulty too I guess)?
Granted I have only been here for a short period BUT so far everything is great. From the students to the professors/classes everything has been as advertised plus more. If interviewing here you will have the opportunity to interact with 1st year students during lunch and also 2nd/3rd years while at Highland Hospital. Ask them questions and they will give you their 100% honest opinion.

Each school has a different "vibe" or "feel" to it and CSPM fit very well with what I wanted out of a podiatry school. I could not be happier with my decision.

Reactions: 1 users