What to do in the 2 weeks before MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iA-MD2013

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm taking it June 13. My plan is to do a quick review every day (so I don't forget any formulas, etc.), take practice tests, and the remaining EK verbal.

Is there anything really important to do in the days leading up to the test?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm taking it June 13. My plan is to do a quick review every day (so I don't forget any formulas, etc.), take practice tests, and the remaining EK verbal.

Is there anything really important to do in the days leading up to the test?

personally--i think youre going to kick *** !
just keep up the hard work. you know what needs to be done. keep reading difficult passages from all kinds of sources.
if youve already mastered your basic sciences--consider picking up some science journals and reading those for comprehension. Interpreting experiments is CRITICAL to getting a good score.
im sure youll do great anyways though. :hardy:

personally--i think youre going to kick *** !
just keep up the hard work. you know what needs to be done. keep reading difficult passages from all kinds of sources.
if youve already mastered your basic sciences--consider picking up some science journals and reading those for comprehension. Interpreting experiments is CRITICAL to getting a good score.
im sure youll do great anyways though. :hardy:
:laugh: Thanks Matt! I hope you're right!
I forgot to tell you congrats on being done. I really hope you don't have to retake this stupid test.