What to do when your World score has plateaued?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thecolorgreen

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Step 2 CK in 10 days. Been studying exclusively for about 2 weeks. About 65% through World with a 70% average (started in the low 50s and now I'm getting in the 70-75% range). The problem is, I've been in the 70-75% range for the past 5ish days and I'm feeling stuck. When I started doing questions, I would see consistent increases of about 5 percentage points every 2-3 days. But its been 5+ days and my percentage isnt changing.

Here's how I'm studying:
1) Went through SUTS2/DIT during my last rotation, adding notes from DIT
2) Reading through MTB and Secrets as I do questions (finished ~75% of each book)
2) World. Doing ~200qs a day now, timed and random.

I'm not sure what to do to get out of this 70-75% rut. According to world, most of my subjects fall around 70-80%. There are some that are higher, and two that are lower: respiratory and ID. I reread the respiratory sections of MTB and SUTS2, but I still struggle with those questions. I'm not really sure how to improve ID. MTB and SUTS2 didnt seem that great. Any ideas???

Members don't see this ad.

I suggest watching Kaplan Videos to get a better understanding of your weak areas. They are basically MTB explained by Conrad Fisher.
That's what I did and it helped.